Mitt Romney Is Presidential, Electable, HuffPost-Patch GOP Power Outsiders Say: I love this feature we do with primary/caucus state influentials. Our influentials like Romney’s chances against Obama and they think he’d make a good president. But you can see that big RINO accusation hovering at the middle everything.
If you look at what they said about Perry, the choice looks like what you thought it was: Too much TEXAN or too much RINO.
What do you guys think of when you think of Mitt?
Special underwear and women who cannot get into heaven without being married.
Source: The Huffington Post
10 Notes/ Hide
- amasomepink likes this
- savagemike reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- think4yourself reblogged this from shortformblog
- think4yourself likes this
- ididthatonce reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- dodgemedlin reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- timelord-in-an-impala likes this
- shortformblog reblogged this from johnness and added:
- johnness posted this