I just found out today
That LAUSD has no sex education criteria in middle school. My son is going to watch a video next week about puberty and apparently that’s it. What the fuck is this shit?
8 Notes/ Hide
- sarka said: I had a great sex ed class in the sixth grade. Already knew that I liked other boys, and asked in class how sex happened between two males — and my amazing teacher answered frankly and academically. That is unheard of these days.
- tayman said: have you not heard how great your country is?
- like-a-bag-of-sunshine likes this
- like-a-bag-of-sunshine said: yeah, walker just reversed some older bill that required real sex ed, now allowing abstinence only sex ed. because that works?
- jjustin said: i had no idea that was still an issue anywhere
- ricp said: that’s all i saw when i was in middle school and that was 11 years ago…sad. they don’t take about prevention or anything, it’s terrible
- savagemike posted this