The man who shot up the movie theater purchased his guns legally. Is a criminal* who is dead set on killing people going to get a gun no matter what? Probably.
Is a person who is only thinking of possibly killing or robbing or whatever going to whatever they have to do to get a gun? Maybe. They may just change their mind too, if it’s too hard to get a gun, or if it adds to the amount of jail time they might do.
Regardless, making guns harder to get means they’re harder to get for everyone, and that is a good thing.
* a criminal is a person who has been convicted of a crime. The man who shot up that theater was not a criminal. He was a recent college graduate who apparently decided to shoot up a movie theater. Easy enough with current laws, not so easy if those weapons were illegal.
21 Notes/ Hide
- c-air-uhhh likes this
- bumblebeenie likes this
- like-a-bag-of-sunshine likes this
- jaded-empath reblogged this from zyxst
- jaded-empath likes this
- zyxst reblogged this from siddman
- zyxst likes this
- foolishsheep reblogged this from siddman
- savagemike reblogged this from siddman and added:
- siddman likes this
- ulvmor likes this
- ahscrewit reblogged this from siddman
- isiteleven likes this
- jipc likes this
- oblivisci-mortalitatis reblogged this from lex-anderson
- lex-anderson reblogged this from hammastix
- foxthechicken likes this
- hammastix reblogged this from siddman
- maxshreck likes this
- siddman posted this