“So apparently my post last night about Obama got onto Twitter and Fox 40 came and interviewed me cause apparently a lot of people in Sacramento think I’m crazy and racist. WOW is all I got to say!! I’m not racist and I’m not crazy. just simply stating my opinion.!!!“I didn’t think it would be that big of a deal,” she said. “The assassination part is kind of harsh. I’m not saying like I would go do that or anything like that, by any means, but if it was to happen, I don’t think I’d care one bit.”
right here is what “not racist” white people frequently say after calling a black man, even the President of the United States, a n*gger. And please note that she is in her early twenties and a woman. Extreme racism and hatred is not the sole province of old white men.
story and video here ➤➤➤ [x]
Obama, Lord, Tony Soprano, please end her.
You cannot call someone the N-word and then say you’re not racist. Shut the fuck up lady.
Simple! Take the rights of minorities away!
- Jobless rate falls below 8%. “This is not a real recovery.”
- Obama gives order to kill bin Laden. “He’s dead thanks to George Bush.”
- Obama begins pullout of troops from Afghanistan and ends active combat role in Iraq — both wars started under George W. Bush. “Why are we still in Iraq and Afghanistan?”
- Obama is a U.S. citizen. “Show us your birth certificate.”
- Obama wants Consumer Protection Bureau to help shield Americans from insidious banking industry. “This is government overreach!”
- Majority of Americans want universal healthcare. “Repeal Obamacare!”
- Majority of Americans for marriage equality. “God doesn’t want that!”
- Women have constitutionally-protected reproductive rights. ”Taxpayer money should not be spent on abortions, period, end of sentence, we’ll have states write laws prohibiting abortions if we have to!”
- Women from low-income households and areas with limited access to quality care need access to healthcare. ”Destroy Planned Parenthood!”
- Mitt Romney ends record 47 straight days without a major gaffe, exceeds expectations at first presidential debate by misleading and outright lying. “At first I wasn’t sure but he’s sure got my vote now!”
- Romney says he doesn’t need to court 47 percent of Americans. “Yes that’s actually true.”
Ron Paul, Liberty Defined. (via minarchyintheusa)
Uh, says a guy who uses his political position to push his religious and “intellectual” (if you can call libertarianism that) ideology and uses his private businesses to deceive women and publish racist rants from dipshits who write at a second grade level.
His statement is dumb anyway. If a businessman were to use his property to increase his influence as a religious, intellectual, or political demagogue, then we I guess have Ron Paul’s dreamworld? Or just a statement he made that sounds like it’s saying something, but really isn’t?
(Source: , via goodreasonnews)
People this would have disqualified:
- Dwight Eisenhower
- Teddy Roosevelt
- John McCain
- Borderline case: Ronald Reagan
People this still wouldn’t disqualify:
- Barack Obama
What does running a business have to do with being President? Government is NOT a business, nor should it be run as one.
Mitt Romney to WBTV in Charlotte, N.C., discussing the protests at Bank of America.
Oh, we young people don’t understand “real jobs” and “what banks do,” yeah?
I argue we do. There’s a lot of us working two and three minimum wage jobs, going to school, graduating, barely surviving, or some combination of the above.
We’re consistently screwed by people like you, Mitt, who gambled with our parents’ retirement, who ensured most of us can never retire, who foreclosed on our families, who laid us off in the name of savings, who pissed away bailouts in executive bonuses and back slaps, as you grin in your expensive suits and tell us repeatedly that we DON’T GET how it works, as you reach into our back pockets for yet another checking account usage fee because we can’t keep a minimum balance, let me tell you…
WE GET IT.
We are fully proletarianized, working ourselves to the bone, paying the same tax rate as you, and praying to whatever is sacred that we do not get sick or injured because we are one paycheck or missed unemployment check away from completed ruin, while you and your cronies line up for another spin at the roulette wheel, your wallets fat from the products of our intellectual and physical labor.
FUCK YOU and your patronizing condescension. Fuck you with the all the fucks my exhausted self has left to give.
Also, some of us aren’t that young. I’m 37 myself, and I wish our current banking system would DIAF.
So a super religious anti-gay nutbag won in the South? WHO KNEW?
But due to DNS Propagation, if you visited the site yesterday you won’t see the Tumblr yet. Anyway, if you get a chance, check it out!
Mitt Romney Is Presidential, Electable, HuffPost-Patch GOP Power Outsiders Say: I love this feature we do with primary/caucus state influentials. Our influentials like Romney’s chances against Obama and they think he’d make a good president. But you can see that big RINO accusation hovering at the middle everything.
If you look at what they said about Perry, the choice looks like what you thought it was: Too much TEXAN or too much RINO.
What do you guys think of when you think of Mitt?
Special underwear and women who cannot get into heaven without being married.
How’s that “cut government spending” working out for you?
US President Barack Obama stormed out of tense debt-limit talks Wednesday with his top Republican foes after declaring he was ready to stake his reelection on the outcome, a Republican aide said.
After Republican House Majority Leader Eric Cantor proposed to raise the US debt ceiling in more than one catch-all vote, Obama got “heated” and insisted on one comprehensive deal, said the aide, who requested anonymity.
Obama said he would not be “afraid to veto” a short-term approach or “defend it to the American people” and warned that a US debt default would amount to “a tax increase on every American,” said the aide.
Obama said “I have reached the point where I say enough,” and added “I’ve reached my limit. This may bring my presidency down, but I will not yield on this,” according to the aide.
Obama’s just now getting frustrated? I think the American people are long past that point.
How about some fucking jobs you fucks. I’m not voting for anyone or anything next year. Fuck them all.