Can you please do something about the Theme Garden? I need more than a screenshot and a half-assed preview before I can make an informed decision about my theme. I need to know:
- is it Disqus-enabled?
- does it have custom parameters?
- does it show the tags?
- does it show post dates and times?
- does it have an endless scroll feature? Is so, can the feature be disabled?
Now I know I can of course if I so choose go in and modify the html, but this is problematic for two reasons:
- I cannot see the source code until I install the theme. A broken theme or one missing some features I rely on is a traffic killer.
- Why do I have to modify the html? Doesn’t that take away from the idea of having themes in the first place?
If you reblog something I’ve posted, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t edit it to change my original intent. If you want to add your own commentary well then by all means do so, that’s what Tumblr’s all about anyway.
But if you reblog something of mine and edit what I said in an attempt to change the meaning, well that’s just disingenous and not very cool at all.
Oh, man — he announced on Twitter! What’s the matter — was Tumblr down?
JON STEWART, on Newt Gingrich announcing his presidential candidacy via a Tweet, on The Daily Show.
hahaha this is hilarious on a number of levels. It makes me wonder if Stewart himself has a Tumblr…
Alex Holzbach is an editor for the politics tag?
I now believe they may be right about the rapture happening on May 21st, as this has to be one of the signs of the apocalypse.
Seriously, what the fuck?